Global environmental politics
• For additional general information, the Sustainable Development page is a good next stop.
Multilateral environmental agreements (MEAs) - guides
• CIESIN has a comprehensive one-page listing of key international environmental resources.
• Probably the best starting point for any research on international environmental law and global environmental politics.
Key research initiatives & resources
Animal Legal & Historical Center @ Michigan State University
• "...a comprehensive repository of information about animal law, including: over 1200 full text cases (US, historical, and UK), over
1400 US statutes, over 60 topics and comprehensive explanations, legal articles on a variety of animal topics and an
• "...the largest social science research network in the area of governance and global environmental change."
• Successor to International Human Dimenstions Programme on Global Environmental Change (IHDP), concluded 2014.
• "We transform environmental data into credible, science-based information products, delivered through innovative
communications tools and capacity building services."
Key international environmental institutions
• Covering a wide range of international issues, many that focus on environment & natural resource topics.